On March 6th, 2018 Scottie Resources entered into an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in the 4,832 hectare Bitter Creek property (“Bitter Creek”) located in the Golden Triangle mining district of British Columbia. Bitter Creek compliments the company’s Ruby Silver property and it’s Black Hills property which joins them together to create a significant and contiguous land package.
Bitter Creek Property Highlights:
- Contains approximately 30 historic mineral showings/prospects
- Two historic small past producers totaling 65 tons
- Property boundary is within 2 km of the town of Stewart, BC
- Exhibits similar mineralization style as both Ruby Silver and Black Hills
- The described mineral showings are polymetallic veins with Ag-Pb-Zn+/-Au mineralization and are similar in style to mineralization showings on the Ruby Silver and Black Hills properties.
The two small historic producers on the Bitter Creek property produced 65 tons. The historic Black Hills occurrence produced 53 tons with an average grade of 1.17 g/t Au, 5658 g/t Ag, 16.1% Pb, 2.9% Zn and 0.41% Cu. The past producer, Mobile, shipped 12 tons from the property between 1930 and 1949. The ore had an average grade of 2.7 g/t Au, 8247 g/t Ag, 8.0% Pb, 9.6% Zn and 0.3% Cu.