The 2021 field season was busy for the Scottie Resources team. Multiple high-grade gold intercepts have been discovered, and our geologists are currently integrating geophysical and geological mapping data into our model. The following work was completed at the Scottie Gold Mine Project during the 2021 field season:
- 5,109.4 m of drilling at the Blueberry Zone
- 4,461.5 m of drilling at the Scottie Gold Mine
- 2,027.4 m of drilling at the Domino Zone
- 1,005.0 m of drilling at new prospects proximal to Blueberry and the Scottie Gold Mine that were sampled and mapped during the 2020-2021 field seasons
- 3D Induced Polarity (IP) survey over the Domino and Blueberry areas by Dias Geophysical
- Down-hole Electromagnetic (DHEM) geophysical survey of several drill holes at the Scottie Gold Mine
- Ground-based Horizontal Loop Electromagnetic (HLEM) geophysical surveys over areas covered by glaciers or overburden along strike from known mineralized shear zones
- Detailed geological mapping and rock sampling at the Scottie Gold Mine, Blueberry, C&D, Bend, and Stockwork zones
- A total of 500 rock and 575 soil samples collected across the project
C Zone Results
Table 1: 2021 C Zone drill results. *True widths are undetermined.
Figure 1: Plan view of the C Zone detailing historic drilling and highlighting the 2021 drill program with select high-grade intercepts.